A focal point of the resort, the 150-slip River Marsh Marina offers guests a variety of activities. Guests who choose to dock their boats at the marina overnight will enjoy guest's privileges throughout the resort. Slips range from 30-feet long and 16 -feet wide to 80-feet long and 25-feet wide, and have electric, cable, wireless internet and water hookup available.
The Chesapeake Bay has more than 4,000 miles of shoreline, all of it worth exploring. There are also lots of interesting places to visit, from pristine marshes that looked the same to John Smith in 1608, as they will to you today, to historic waterman's villages like Oxford, St. Michael's and Cambridge can offer within easy reach of the visiting boater.
Check-in 2:00PM & Check-out 12:00PM
- Sunday - Thursday $2.10
- Friday - Saturday $2.50
- $3.50 PER FOOT Holidays and Special Events (2 night minimum)
- $3.00 PER FOOT Floating Dock (Based on availability. First come, first serve. No reservations, request only.)
- $25.00 per night Resort fee
Please Note: For guests staying in a resort room with NO ONE on board the boat, slip fees are as follows:
- Monday-Sunday - $2.00/ft. Max. of $75. There will be a charge for the electric.
- Holidays and Special events $3.50/ft. Max of $150. There will be a charge for the electric.
- 1/30 AMP - $7.00 / NIGHT
- 2/30 AMP - $14.00 / NIGHT
- 1/50 AMP - $14.00 / NIGHT
- 2/50 AMP - $28.00 / NIGHT
Please Note: There is a 72 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY, and RESERVATIONS REQUIRED WITH CREDIT CARD. All slips are subject to change. For reservations call 410.901.6380.