Pack the leash—your four-legged family member is welcome at the Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina. We allow a maximum of two dogs with a combined weight of 75lbs or less or one pet of 50lbs or less.
Rates are as follows:
- Pet Fee: $150.00 nonrefundable deposit
- Canine companions must be on a leash and in control at all times. While we love dogs, this is in consideration of other guests at the hotel.
- Please enter and exit the building through the entrance on the ground floor on the Northeast side of the building.
- Please stay out of restaurants, Bay County Market foyer, pool decks & beach, the golf course, and the Manor Lawn, which is located outside of Michener’s Library.
- If your dog needs to be walked, please go to our “Dog Walk” areas marked between the valet parking lot and the 18th hole. Once there, you are required to pick up after your dog.
- Please settle your dog in the Hyatt Dog Bed by 9:30pm, out of respect for the other guests. If the owners are leaving the dog alone for a while, please leave your cell phone number at the Front Desk in case you need to be contacted about your four-legged friend.
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay does not assume any liability for the dog or its actions while on the Resort Grounds.
Bayside Animal Hospital
+1 410 228 1447
Choptank Animal Hospital
+1 410 221 0444
Grooming and Training:
Grooming on the Go, LLC
+1 410 228 3936